[ez_youtube url=”http://youtu.be/_aBu6Y_f5Gw” width=”640″ height=”360″ autoplay=”0″ autohide=”2″ controls=”1″]
My absolute favorite love stories are the “how we met” stories, as seen above. They can be touching, funny, and even humbling. Sometimes they can be quite different, even though the story is being told from two people who shared the same experience. What I love about interviewing people and capturing their stories is that so often their loved ones say things like, “I never knew that!” or “I hadn’t heard that part of the story before!” Go ahead, surprise and delight yourself and the ones you love by capturing and sharing their love story today. Sharing stories with the people we love forages deeper bonds of love and connection. StoryCatcher can help. Here are some Interview Tips on love.
- Who is the love of your life?
- When did you first fall in love?
- Do you remember your fist kiss?
- Who was your first serious relationship with?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What lessons have you learned from your relationships?
~Happy Big Love Day from StoryCatcher to you!
Photo credit: Coolm36 (Creative Commons)